- Only one referee per game.
- Each team uses 3 players. Coaches may opt for 4v4 if agreed on before the start of each game.
- No goalies are used and no player should take a defensive position near the goal.
- There are no penalty kicks. Instead, the fouled team will take a direct free kick from a spot on the line defining the penalty area near the place of the foul.
- One coach from each team is allowed on the field during the game.
- The coaches may not touch players when the ball is in play.
- In the case of a “bad” throw-in, the throwing team shall be given a re-throw.
- If the re-throw is “bad”, the ball shall be awarded to the other team for a throw-in.
- A “hand ball” will not be called unless it is intentional and is meant to gain an advantage or change the direction of the ball.
- Keep the players on their feet and discourage the use of slide tackles.
- There are 4 quarters of 8 minutes each.
- Teams alternate kickoffs each quarter.
- The ball is a size 3.
- Teams may substitute only on their possession during a stoppage of play.